Thursday, October 25, 2007

Who Will Win The 2007 World Series

I had to repost this because I made a mistake in the first post. I said Cleveland when I should have said Boston.

Let's see if the "Dice" are still accurate in giving the right answer to a question.

Now the question is “who is going to win the world series?” Naturally I’ll be rooting for the National League team but let see whom the dice predict will win the World Series.

The question I’m asking on 10/23/07 is; “Will the Rockies win the World Series”? The numbers that I received were 6 + 5 + 2 = 13 and 1 + 3 = 4. When the number 4 is the answer to a question, the answer is NO, but not definite.

If this answer sticks it could mean that Boston will win in 4 straight games or it will go 7 games and Boston wins. As I write this Boston is winning the first game, it's the 4th inning.

Ken/ Your pot of Gold at both ends of the Rainbow/(c)-07

PS. As you probably know by now the Boston won the first game 13 to 1. One of the things that I find interesting at this point is that Boston won the game by scoring 13 runs, which coincides with the above answer in 6 + 5 + 2 = 13 and 1 + 3 = (4).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?