Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HOT SUNDAY 652

HOT SUNDAY 652
On Sunday the 23rd I got the Kirlian numbers ready for the Kirlian Numbers Club members (KNC) to give them a head start for Monday. During the morning I had a cup of coffee and when I had finished it I always look for numbers in the coffee grinds, however, I had not seen any coffee grind numbers in quite some time.

As I look into the cup sure enough there was the numbers 652. Naturally I wrote them down and decided to send them to the members of the KNC. I played it and to my utter delight it hit in the Evening Numbers in NY, as 526, it hit in MD straight 652, it hit in MN, as 625 and it hit in LA, as 526. Talk about a hot set of numbers and now I given it to every one on my email list.

Here is a 4-digit number that I received in a dream about 3 weeks ago. I was keeping it for myself and so far it has not come out. It may be that the great spirit wants me to let you in on it before it comes out. And please don’t every one run out and play it all at once. When I’ve given out 4-digit numbers like this in the past, I have not been able to play it because it has sold out. Here it is but just keep it to yourself, the numbers are 9842.

Here is an email that I received this morning.

Hi Ken

Writing to let you know your three digit number you saw in your coffee cup on Sunday morning came on Mid day Sunday here in Maryland. By the time I received your e-mail with the Kirlian numbers for the week it was too late for me.
But I want to thank you and may you continue to be blessed.
Good luck to all of you.

There is still a lot of time to join the October sessions Kirlian Numbers Club, which will begin on 10/01/07.

Comments:
Dear Ken,

Thanks for the 652

Came out last night in Va.

hit it boxed!

May you continue to be blest.

dave
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?