Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Trigger-Day Pays Off For Anonymous

Anonymous said...

I went to the Racino on a trigger day. I won $633 with a $40 investment. This was within 45 minutes of getting there. My favorite slot is Wheel of Gold Double Diamond. Maybe the next time I have a double trigger day, I'm taking the day off from work and play at the racino.

Thanks Anonymous, I wanted to post your comment sooner but since they changed the format I had a lot of difficulty getting to my blog, but now I think I've got it.
_____________________________________________________________

Here Is Another Nice Comment by Yosef

Greetings bro ...
yeah man, good for you ... I don't know much about these Kirlian readings but I don't doubt there is a whole lot to this, as I've learned with respect to a bunch of other things in which you are learned and involved in. It is good to see this testimony; you deserve this and so does your work and your commitment to sharing your knowledge and passing the resulting blessings around ... glad to hear this ... you are one of those few folks who are "placed" here to help out us "wandering souls" who don't always have the proper direction. So I'm glad to hear that good things are happening for you, because good things ought to happen for good people like yourself. I haven't written in a while only because I've been busy doing some legal work online, but I did want to let you know that you've in no way been forgotten. All the best in what you do bro ... and much peace!- Yosef.

P.S. Say, by the way, I don't know if you burn incense, but I have been burning this Tibetan incense lately and it has given me much peace! This is pure incense with no wooden stick. The incense is actually red in color and has an aroma of mild sandalwood. It is not the scent which makes this incense so special however ... it is the effect ... this stuff will really relax you! It comes in a blue cellophane covered box and is called "Tibetan Temple Incense." It is made in Nepal. You might want to keep your eye open for this incense around town. Here's what the box looks like:http://www.tibetanscents.com/tibetan_temple.html.... peace!








Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?