Monday, May 28, 2007

I Received This Testimony On 05/28/07

Here is a testimony that I received today, 05/28/07
All of a sudden people are making appointments for “Kirlian” readings.
----- Original Message -----
From: rosemarie
To: kenneth dickkersun
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Numbers From "Kirlian" Readings

Hi Mr Dickkersun, Good morning, i get a kirlian reading from you about 6 years ago and boy everything you tell me was going to happen did happen. ken you were so true to the money, ken you are gifted. Ken i moved to Georgia and i would like to make an appointment to come see you on July 29, 2007, please let me know if that is possible. Thank you and god bless you and keep you safe. I hope you feeling better.

Hi Rosemarie:
I do feel better and yes I have given you an appointment for a "Kirlian" reading for the 29th of July. But you have to let me know if you want a 15 or 30 minute reading and what time is good for you to have the reading done.

Good luck.

Ken/

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?