Tuesday, October 03, 2006

THE STOCK BROKER AND THE MONKEY

But first this which is related you will see how. On 09/18/06, which happened to be one of my “trigger” days. I had just finished my morning coffee and there was a small pile of coffee grinds in the bottom of my cup. I turned the cup upside down so it could drain and reveal any pictures or numbers.

About 20 minutes later I turned the cup over and there was a sea creature, which has been in the news lately due to that alligator guy who was killed by one, it was a “STINGRAY”. As I have shown in the past when an event takes place, which captures the imagination of the world. I have proven that the numbers which correspond to the letters of a name or word contain lots of winning numbers, that should be played in the numbers games.
So our money making word is “STINGRAY” = 1, 2, 9, 5, 7, 9, 1, 7... The single and double digit numbers are: 19, 20, 9, 14, 7, 18, 1, 16.… The 3-digit numbers are: 171, 971, 129, 791, 295, 957 the hidden or invisible numbers are: 704, 208, 870, 828, 042. For those of us that like to play 4-digit numbers, we have these: 1975, 7592, 7197, 9217, 9759, 5921. Now for the hidden or invisible numbers the first one is: 2052, 0479, 8797, 4719, 8045, 2879.
For those of you that would like to criticize me for picking winning numbers by these unusual methods, in my last column I gave you numbers that I received from a “Lady Bug” and now I’m giving you numbers that come from coffee grinds in my cup that left an image of a “STINGRAY”. But you must remember this every once in awhile a Wall Street Stock report comes out about who can pick the most winning stocks and the competition is always between expert stock pickers and a monkey throwing darts at a chart with all the names of stocks that can be bought at that time.

As long as I have heard about these important competitions between expert stock pickers and a monkey throwing darts to make his or her stock picks the Monkey/s always come out ahead by picking the most winning stocks. Imagine this, there are the stock brokers some with pencil and paper and most of them using computers trying to figure what are going to be the winning stocks. After they turn in their reports most of their are picks wrong.

But now we have a monkey swinging on a bar with one hand and eating a banana with its other hand. It jumps down picks up a dart spins around and throws it at the board with all the stocks names on it and bingo the monkey picked another winner. As Krishna Marti would say; “The question is“. Why does the monkey pick more winning stocks than the so called experts? I could give you the answer but, I think I’ll let you have all the fun trying to figure this one out, but I’ll give you a hint. It has something to do with greed. enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?