Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A SIMPLE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU CAN USE TO WIN

Here is a short note I received from Mr. Monte of Philadelphia. But it has some very good advice that can benefit players which he states very clearly. “Dear Ken, I usually play two or three “regular” three digit numbers, 402, 102, and 203. But for the last four months I had been on a non winning streak.

Last Friday, before retiring for the evening I got your book off the shelf. I turned to page 181 on the chapter “WINNING NUMBERS IN YOUR DREAMS.” …Being a professional psychic I’m well aware of the powers of the “higher mind” or the subconscious. So, I took your advice, and in a soft voice I said, “Higher self, please give me the pick three winning number for tomorrow.” I then allowed my mind to relax and to be receptive to the cosmic, universal mind. Ever so slightly but clearly I heard “468.” I quickly jotted the numbers down.

I nearly forgot to play, but around 6:15 PM, 45 minutes before the drawing I played 468, one dollar straight and one dollar boxed. After dinner I was watching a ball game, and at seven PM quickly switched to the station that broadcasts the drawings. And there it was 468. It looked so good.

Ken I never played this number before in my life. I never used this technique, but…it worked. The proof is in the pudding! Thanks so much for something that, AS A PSYCHIC, I should know…when your numbers are cold, let the subconscious mind take over. I highly recommend your book “How To Win Games Of Chance.” Sincerely, Monte.”

Thanks Monte for reminding me about my “dream technique” which I have not used in a long time. I hope more of my readers try this “dream technique” for themselves, it definitely works but you have to get yourself in a receptive mood. That means no drugs, alcohol or sex :-) I’m just kidding.

Testimony
Hi Ken,I recently finished reading your book on DNA of Numbers and it just blew my mind. I really enjoyed all the insight to the hidden side of numbers.I want to take advantage of your special for receiving a biorhythm chart and the book 'How to Win Games of Chance. My current Biorhythm Chart ends next month in November. Would you pleasestart the new chart to begin January 2007 and end December 2007. My BIRTHDAY is NOVEMBER 18, 1950.
I look forward to receiving and absorbing all the info in How to Win Games of Chance. So send me the pay pal info. THANKS Oh by the way, I learned of you from reading Lloyd Strayhorn books on Numbers And You. I have a session with him this Saturday, October 14, 2006, in Largo, MD. Ophelia.
=============================================================
Ken . I am so sick ,last night Sept 21 ..564 came out straight in the NYlottery . that was one of the Kirlian numbers you gave me and my luckynumber 367 which was a trigger day yesterday 9/21 .. I missed it box thelast two times 9/17 456 ....9/20 465 ....then yesterday .... I would notbelieve the same number would come out in a couple of days ...you also gaveme 455 i will try it and564 who knows ...my lucky number in life is 547 I always see that number in my calculatorRegards, C.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?