Tuesday, October 31, 2006

INCA MUSIC - WINNING NUMBERS

First I’d like to say:
Hi Ann:
Thanks for the gift, I really appreciate it. I hope I can give you more winning numbers.
God Bless You.
Ken/

On 10/22/06 there was a street fair on Broadway in New York City, between 96th and 110th St. While walking along viewing the exhibits I saw a gentleman playing a traditional “Inca” wooden flute, which consist of 13 wooden cylinders. For some reason “Inca” music has always moved me very deeply. I walked over to him to ask a question about the correct way to play the wind flute because I have one and was not sure if I was playing it in the correct way.

To my surprise he told me that there was no right way to play it, immediately I thought WOW this is right up my ally, that meant that I do not have to follow any rules. Which also meant that I was free to follow my intuition while playing it. What I’m going to tell you next is all tied in with “Inca” music.

I have been turning “Kirlian” photos into paintings by following my intuition. A Kirlian photo is a photograph of a person’s electro magnetic energy that surrounds there fingertips. At times these photos allow you to see into the future, hence a lot of my hits in the numbers games have come from numbers that have appeared in a clients “Kirlian” photograph.

I showed a few of my “Kirlian” photo painting to my daughter, She said “Dad this is high art I’d be prod to hang them on my wall”. I like them so much that I have some of them on my walls. Anyway something told me to put 2 of the small ones in my pocket to show to some one but I did not know whom I was going to show them to. Naturally I did not want to show them to any old body. It had to be to some one that I thought had the intelligence to appreciate them.

As this Inca musician played the flute, I watched him intensely while enjoying it immensely. I could see that he was a true artist. I decided that he was the right person to show the pictures to. Upon seeing them he immediately said those are beautiful how did you do that. I explained how I make them, and I said to him, since you appreciate them so much, I would like to give you one. And that he could have the one that he liked the best. He said; “I like both of them, and then he said, how would you like to trade both of them for 2 of my CD’s”. I said that sounds very good to me.

So I’ve been listening to “Inca” music every day. I can’t keep still while working, I’m dancing in my seat and when I have to get up and get something I dance away from my desk and dance back feeling like an old medicine man with a bear skin on doing a bear dance. Boy it sure feels good. Well I hope my Inca dancing brings us all winning numbers. By the way the artist is named Yovani = 764159, this gives us 764, 641, 415, 159, 597. For us 4-digit lovers we have 7641, 6415, 4159, 1597. From the word/name “Inca” we have 953, 531, 319 and our 4-digit numbers are 9531. He also plays for your special events such as Weddings, Ceremonies, Receptions, Parties, etc. For more details you can reach him at: 1-718-593-7203. Yovani is Gooooooooood.

"Inca” music is wonderful and it hits you right in the solar plexus. For some strange reason my “Kirlian” paintings look like “Inca” music, with numbers here and there and images of people and things. If you would like to see how they look, send me a self-addressed stamped envelope at P.T.M. Box 0165 NYC, NY. 10025-0165, and I’ll get that right out to you. If I’m good maybe the Lotto News will print one so you all can see how one looks.

Comments:
MESSAGE
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?