Wednesday, September 13, 2006

DON'T PLAY A LOT OF NUMBERS

I happened to be reading Mark Walker’s column in the NY Lotto News when he mentioned that he knows a person who plays only one number for most of the year. He would start playing this number the first of the year and Easter. The numbers were 316, he would play these numbers straight 10 or 40 times a day. If this guy had one of my Biorhythm Charts he could save a lot of money by only playing on his lucky numbered days and his “trigger” days.

This got my attention because one of the numbers that came up for the members in my “Dice Numbers Club” (DNC) in the month of July was 631 and it hit over 26 times in July (You can well imagine that is a record breaking number of hits for any combination of numbers in one month) and it has continued to hit all through the month of August. I told the members of the DNC that set of numbers (631) would continue to be hot during the month of August and so it has.

One of the things that I’ve learned is that some of the numbers that I give to the members of my numbers clubs, will hit once or at the most 3 or 4 times in a month. But I’ve noticed that most of the numbers that start hitting 5 or more times around the country, those are the numbers that will continue to hit in the next month and have the greatest chance of hitting in your State. This is one of the benefits of being a member of one or both of my numbers clubs. I let the members know what‘s hot and what‘s getter hotter.

For instance, I don’t think the “Kirlian Numbers Club” members would mind if I gave one or two examples of some of the hottest “Kirlian” numbers for the month of August, 06 that will continue to hit in September all around the country. Believe it or not 999 has caught on fire it has already hit 8 times around the country. I won’t give you all of the numbers that will be hot for the month of September because it would not be fair to the members. But another number that is getting hotter and hotter every day in every way, is combinations of 756 it has also hit 8 times in August, which is a good omen for September. I’ve given you three almost sure bets, 613, 999 and 756, of cause there are more but they are for the members, I know you understand.

I’d also like to address the fact that some people waste money playing too many numbers at one time. In the month of May I won $10.800.00 by playing one 4-digit number. I won $1,000.00 on August 16 and I only bought one “scratch-off” ticket, but I bought it on one of my lucky days. Since I’ve been paying more attention to my Biorhythm Cycles “lucky numbers” and “trigger” days it has changed my way of playing for the best.

You see if it is meant for you to win, you will win. There’s a story in my book “HOW TO WIN GAMES OF CHANCE” about a lady who had to be talked into playing Lotto by her family, so she finally decided to shut every one up, she spent one dollar played one game and won three million dollars. You see it was meant for her to win and she won on one of her lucky days, which also turned out to be one of her “trigger” days. The greed factor can hold a numbers player back. So relax if it is your time to win you will win. Hey “greedy” it’s time to turn over a new leaf. One of the best times to play numbers is when money is coming in from other sources.

Go to my Blog at, http://kendickkerson.blogspot.com/ and you will see the results of the KNC and DNC hits for the month of July, you will be able to pick up some great tips for FREE.

You can join one or both clubs by going to my web site, click on the following link and join the KNC; http://www.dickkerson2win.com/kirlianclub.html. The next KNC & DNC sessions will begin on Monday September 4th. While you’re there take a look around, I think you will like what you’ll see.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?