Monday, August 07, 2006

TAKING THE GAMBLE OUT OF GAMBLING?

First of all I’d like to thank Marc Walker for his kind words in the last edition of the New York Lotto News, about my book “How To Win Games Of Chance” and the importance of Biorhythm cycles. He also nailed that 222, which hit on the 28th. I’m sure Marc will nail a lot more numbers for you.

I would like to ask an important question, “Is it possible to take the “gamble” out of gambling”? And if it is possible would you really want to? I cast my dice with this question in mind, and the numbers that came up were 6+4+3=13 and 1+3=4, according to my “Dice Book” when a combination of numbers reduce to a 4 the answer is “No, Not Definite”, which does leave a little room for hope. This answer would tend to make me think that even though we may not be able to take the gamble out of gambling, there must be some way to improve your chances of winning. I will admit that if we could remove the gamble from gambling then it would not be gambling and actually part of the fun of gambling is not knowing if you are going to win. But when you win, it’s one of the most wonderful feelings that you can have, it is true bliss. After my first big win, it took more than a week before the smile relaxed from my face.

Let’s face it, if we knew that we were going to win every time we gambled it would take the fun out of it. If we won all the time it would be like being a New York Yankee baseball fan the thrill is gone from winning so much. There is no real excitement when you always get what you expect there is no real joy from winning all the time, it’s like oh-hum and you have to fake excitement.

But being a New York Mets baseball fan, the team had a reputation for not winning. When they do win we don’t have to fake our joy, pleasure and excitement, its genuine we don‘t have to fake happiness like Yankee fans. With the Mets present winning streak way out in front of there division, we our bouncing off the walls with pure unadulterated joy. We have something new in our lives to get excited about.

This brings us back to the idea of gambling and winning. When it comes to gambling, winning happens suddenly and your expectations are realized in a brief moment , it’s a joyful event. This gives us an opportunity to experience true bliss, It even makes us feel more intelligent, which Yankee fans don’t get the chance to experience.

When the Yankees did not win the World Series in 2005 going down in the worst defeat in the history of baseball and for the rest of that year Yankee fans were walking around looking gloomy with their tails between there legs. Psychologically the Yankees and their fans will be depressed for years to come, it may take 10 or 20 years for the psychological damage to be cured.

As you will see the New York Yankees are on a downward sweep. The Boston Red Socks had a player that reminded many of us, of Jesus Christ or Sampson, who played a major role in the humiliating defeat of the Yankees. And George Steinbrenner (owner of the Yankees) had to punish him so he bought him from the Red Socks. Then he did what Delilah did to Sampson, he emasculated him by making him cut off his hair so he would look like all the other wimps on the team all looking like robots being controlled by some sinister force that has taken the true joy out of living.

So according to the numbers that the dice produced we can’t take the gamble out of gambling because it would not be fun anymore. However, since it was not a “definite No” it leaves ground for improving your chances of winning. This is true and one of the ways to improve your chances of winning is to use Gail Howard’s Wheeling Systems. You may also follow my concept that utilizes your Biorhythm charts and your “trigger” days. to improve your chances of winning.

I’m always looking for ways to reduce the gamble in gambling. I have a few numbers that I only play on my “trigger” days and it gives me great pleasure by not playing them every day as some people do, which is a big mistake. When I see that my numbers have not hit on non “trigger” days, I say to my self “OH YEAR, right again” and then I smile for all the money that I have saved. Yes sometimes I get a little scare when one of them misses by one number, but at the same time it tells me that it has a very good chance of hitting on a “trigger“ day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?