Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Jerry Loves His Personal Kirlian Numbers

But first let me tell you this
On 04/27/06 I received a call from one of my “Dice Club Members” she wanted to thank me. She told me that she bet $1.00 boxed on 3383 which was one of the “Dice Numbers” it hit on 04/26/06 as 3338. She did not know how much was won and went to her Lotto store to get her money. The casher said that he could not pay her, and that she would have to go into Manhattan to get paid. She started to argue until he showed her how much she had won. She said that she had just won $1,200.00, she could hardly believe it. Then she did the right thing by telling a male friend about her good fortune and he called me to inquire about joining the “Dice Club”.

On the same day I also noticed that 607, hit straight, which was one of the hidden numbers in the word/name “CitiBank”. This information was published in the last issue, in my New York Lottery News column, which you can check out on my web site at: http://www.dickkerson2win.com. The other 3-digit hot number in my last column was 012 it hit boxed in New York on the 19th and it also hit in Connecticut, Missouri, and straight in Virginia. We also had a boxed hit in Texas on 002. There were a lot more hits from the word/name “CitiBank” but I did not keep track of all of them.

I have a young client named Jerry M.G. he lives on Long Island NY and he always orders personal “Kirlian Numbers” from me. I received this note from him today the 27th. I asked the Great Spirit if it would be all right if I shared his note and the numbers that I received for him. Permission was granted. Below is his note.

“Dear Ken DickkerSun/
Enclosed is a Money Order for $30.00 This is for Kirlian photo numbers. The last set of numbers you sent me where really amazing.
What would happen to state lottery games if every one knew this secret. Please call my phone number below when you finish picking the numbers.
Jerry”

Since Jerry always has good luck with the personal Kirlian numbers that I pick for him something told me to share his numbers with those of you that can’t afford or are too…well we won’t go into that. Here are the numbers that I received for Jerry and they all came from the image of an old fashion “HAND DRILL”, which appeared in his photo. Let’s see what happens.
815, 154, 548, 544, 449, 499, 993, 933, ***** 8154, 1594, 5449
I sent this short note to the people on my email list and later that evening I received this email from Kay J. of PA. To: Ken D/
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: Jerry Loves His Personal Kirlian Numbers I WISH
Hey Ken, I wish I had seen these numbers earlier, wrote them on my list to play here in PA, for 4/28 evening....1458 just HIT for day...lol...Oh, well pray the others hit as fast!!!!
Thanks, Kay
PS. I think I’ll keep those numbers in for awhile!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?