Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Own Katrina Mini Computer Disaster

About the same time that Katrina hit New Orleans both of my computers started having serious psychological problem. My main computer had a nervous breakdown and broke down completely. I could not contact the members of my Kirlian Numbers Club or the members of the Dice Numbers Club (DNC) I had the Dice numbers all prepared to send to the DNC members but my back-up computer was babbling like an idiot and getting all frigid just staring at me, not making a move, locked in another world. There was no way to send the “Dice” numbers to my clients and was I upset.

That night I was in a panic and could not sleep until I started praying and talking to my newest best friend, Holy Man Bruno Groening and reciting the “Lords Prayer” over and over again. I asked Bruno to help me find someone to fix my computers, and like Jim Dandy He came to the rescue. To make a long story short the next day I walked into a book store to ask if there was a store near by that fixed computers. A gentleman that turned out to be the boss said that this young man behind the counter could fix computers. I spoke to him and he said that he would come by that evening and take a look at my computers, which he did and if he could fix them he would. I asked him what he charged for an hours work. He said $25.00 an hour, Hearing this I almost jumped across the counter to give him a big hug, because earlier I spoke to someone that said he could fix my computers for $95.00 and hour and that it take a minimum of 6 hours.

The young man was able to restore my newest computer but told me to get rid of the old one and get a new computer but I should wait until 2006 because there would be new models coming out. So now I’m in the process of learning how to use the XP program. I lost a lot of email addresses, if you were on my email list and have not received any notices from me during the last part of August please send your email address to (dickkerson@rcn.com) and I’ll add your name back on the list, or if you would like to be on my email list just sign my guest book.

Here is an interesting note the young man that fixed my computer is named Sergay, he is from Russia and Katrina is a Russian name. Since the name “Katrina” is on a lot of people’s mind here are her numbers. Katrina = 11, 1, 20, 18, 9, 14, 1, these numbers can be played in Mega, Pick 6, or 5 now here are Katrina’s single digit numbers; 2, 1, 2, 9, 9, 5, 1 = 29. Here are a few of the surface combinations; 212, 129, 299, 995, 951, 512 and 129 for the second time. Those of you that have my book “The DNA Of Numbers™” (see ad on page 4) you can see a gold mined of hidden zeros (0). As I’ve proven in the past by using the hidden zeros in the proper places you can increase your chances of getting more hits. I’ll let you have the fun of figuring out the 4-digit combinations. I’ve noticed that most of “Katrina’s” 3-digit numbers have been hitting in the New York Midday games.

ARIES: Share all good news with a relative who is concerned. Don’t worry that anyone will disapprove. 135, 944, 1074, 3285

TAURUS: During this weekly cycle you have clear, good signals from the planets. Do as you wish. 475, 163, 3981, 0943

GEMINI: At this time a major change in career can be made and be very fruitful financially. 719, 571, 1425, 5283

CANCER: This week chance opens up for you to secure a new, needed, expensive item you’ve wanted. 523, 431, 4219, 4909

LEO: This week a setback in hopes can occur. Someone older may interfere with strong opposition. 271, 368, 3479, 3190

VIRGO: During this cycle take it easy. You’ll win out in the long run. Your evenings could be very active. 920, 529, 3690 6125

LIBRA: During this weekly cycle, do not tempt fate with any “living dangerously” behavior. 269, 803, 2483, 0382

SCORPIO: This week holds trouble for those who defy the law, use reason and avoid physical hazards. 385, 720, 2671, 9038

SAGITTARIUS: Good career news bolsters your spirits and allows you to plan more substantially for future. 267, 028, 8357, 8040

CAPRICORN: You may fail to carry out a plan and be inclined to despair, which is not really justified. 264, 433, 3961, 8103

AQUARIUS: Be very reliable in all you do. Don’t give your word unless you fully intend to carry out a promise. 399, 420, 1992, 2846

PISCES: Someone quarrelsome may disturb your calm. Is it worth it to risk plans, don’t rise to the bait. 782, 370, 4822, 4903

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?