Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Self Education Is The Key To Winning

Naturally every one that plays numbers wants to win but very few will take the time to study techniques on how to win.

Talking about people educating themselves about gambling, I received the following note from Canada. "Dear Mr. DickkerSun/, …Once a week I do errands for a 82 years old man and he is a smoker. (Right on Grandpa) I took two cigarettes from him and tried the cigarette divination about 6:00 PM. It seems I saw 7 and then 17, I don’t know whether I saw or imagined I saw… I enclosed my ticket copy and the numbers that came out that day. Thank you very much, because I had no work for about six days… Sincerely, Naty G."
She played 777, 177 and 117, the numbers that hit were 177 giving her $479.70. She used the cigarette technique, which I describe in my book (How To Win Games Of Chance) and came out a winner. It is a fact that most of the numbers, which I've seen using the cigarette technique, they all come out very fast either here in New York or another state in the USA or Canada.

I know that people around the World are paying much more attention to what I'm doing in the "playing games of chance" business. I'm getting lots of correspondence and clients from around the world. Since I've introduced a new way to look at numbers with the discovery of the DNA of Numbers, ZERO POWER and How to get Zero Using Dice.

As you know there are a lot of people that play every day without any discipline, this is like pouring money down the drain. We have to be more responsible in how we handle our money "FRN's". It all boils down to educating your self in techniques that fit your personal DNA pattern. And this is easier that it sounds.

If you'd like to be on my email list to be kept abreast of the hottest 3 and 4-digit numbers that are hitting around the country, and these numbers do visit one state after another. You will also get my personal insight numbers, which I get from coffee grinds, a cigarette, etc, you'll get them as soon as I get them and this is all Free. Then send me your email address at dickkersun@rcn.com and you'll receive information that I can't post in the Lotto News.
ARIES: During this cycle don’t let the boss get you down. Have a clear conscience and mind your own business. 392, 091, 7384, 3248

TAURUS: During this cycle don’t let the negative conversations of anyone get the best of you. 472, 438, 8379, 0549

GEMINI: This is a good cycle for a health check up, exercise let your natural healthy color show through. 589, 459, 8935, 1580

CANCER: During this cycle you may get the opportunity to join a special club or group, you'll have fun. 837, 140, 1843, 0927

LEO: You will be going through an excellent cycle for romance, love, adventure and good news. 724, 092, 0814, 9271

VIRGO: Be cautious, watch the traffic to avoid an accident; be careful in crowds, and avoid speeding. 291, 714, 2435, 1247

LIBRA: If you go out on the night in this cycle make sure the place is safe in all ways, and legal. 239, 732, 4398, 1548

SCORPIO: Be on the watch, you may read an ad that offers a chance to increase your income. 049, 110, 8220, 4119

SAGITTARIUS: If a friend tries to warn you, better heed it. Someone may try to spring a surprise on you. 671, 510, 3430, 4177

CAPRICORN: Your social life may go on uninterrupted but private life may be undergoing some radical changes. 217, 612, 2521, 4004

AQUARIUS: A blunder in your work can cause a serious situation that endangers others. Be careful. 489, 156, 4390, 1416

PISCES: During this cycle a friend may assist you a lot. Show your appreciation by being very cooperative. 548, 067, 4204, 1741

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?